Based in Crawley, Surrey our client a Premium Brand Vehicle Dealership are actively looking to recruit a new Vehicle Technician to join their Winning Team who will proactively promote and maintain their position as the regions preferred partner of choice, that is, for maintenance, service, and repair across both the new and second hand vehicles.
As a Professional, Confident, Self-motivated Vehicle Technician your key responsibilities will be to:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
- Care for customers’ vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- Build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
- Share skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership.
- Enhance the reputation of the dealership at every available opportunity
You will have served a recognised apprenticeship, obtained City & Guilds qualifications and have experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles. In addition you will have successfully undertaken manufacturers training courses and maintained knowledge of approved / safe work methods and technical data.
Working a 40 hour week, (7am to 7pm), Monday to Saturday on a rotating shift pattern. Subject to experience the post will pay between £25k and 30k per annum