Our client, an independent school on the edge of Epsom, is looking to recruit qualified Chefs to joining their expanding Catering Team.
Working with a team of Chefs you will be responsible for preparing high quality food for staff and pupils, as well as for functions and other events. You will be qualified at least to City and Guild level 2 or equivalent in NVQ and have substantial experience working in a high volume catering operation and have a passion to cook great food.
The successful chef will be organised, customer focused, able to prioritise and be a team player with a friendly and flexible approach.
· Ideally, you will have NVQ Level 1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
· Proven experience as a Chef
· Basic Food Hygiene certificate
· The skills to produce great food
· Self-motivated and the ability to work in a pressurised environment
· Team player
· A ‘Can-do’ attitude
· An ability to cope well under pressure, an excellent team player, a passion for delivering high-class food, good organisation skills and the ability to multitask is essential
Salary is £21,000 to £27000 depending on experience. Working 5 out of 7 shifts, 40 hours per week. Benefits include holiday + benefits + Pension + use of facilities onsite.
If you interested please call Sarah at Jade Recruitment now!