Are you looking for a great part-time role as a Domestic Assistant working within a beautiful school located in Surrey.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a part time role as a Domestic Assistant within a friendly team, set in stunning grounds and to work for a company that offer excellent benefits.
The main duties of the role include;
*To ensure that all student study areas and common rooms are cleaned according to work schedules.
* To maintain all kitchen/brewroom areas in a hygienic condition
* To ensure that all floors are maintained to a high level of cleanliness.
* To ensure that C.O.S.H.H regulations relating to any cleaning product are adhered to.
* To assist in any other areas of the College as may be required by the Facilities Manager.
* To report any defects or repairs to the Day Matron/Supervisor.
* To maintain a co-operative relationship with staff, students and housemaster/mistress within your area of responsibility.
Hours: 27.5 hours per week Monday – Friday (08.00am – 13.30pm) and can be flexible when required.
If you think this sounds like you, Apply today