Our Alton based client an International Manufacturer and Supplier of Pest Control products to over 50 Countries around the World are looking to recruit a Production / Warehouse Operatives to work in their busy and fast paced Alton based industry. Two shift patterns are available either 08:00hrs to 16:45hrs (41.25 hours / week) or 16:00hrs to 02:00hrs am (38 hours / week). Following the Team Leaders instructions you will be responsible for mixing ingredients according to the Clients recipes and production schedules and then be responsible for packing and palletising the finished products ready for distribution.
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach, and once trained, the duties will include preparing/mixing, packaging, and prepare orders ready for distribution. You will be capable of acting on your own initiative and be prepared to assume responsibility for the quality of your own work. You will need to be flexible and as deemed necessary either work independently or as part of a team.
Additional duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Observing and adhering to Health and Safety procedures.
- Achieving daily production targets set out by the Team Leader
- Filling out and completing all daily paperwork.
- Report all incidents (spills, accidents, etc.) to the Supervisor.
- Ensure a thorough handover to the next shift where appropriate.
- Maintain a clear and tidy working environment at all times.
Working Monday to Friday the following Shifts / Salaries are available:-
- Working 08:00hrs to 16:45hrs a total 41.25 hours / week, you will earn £16,087 /annum
- Working 16:00hrs to 02:00hrs a total 38 hours / week, you will earn £16,087 /annum
Both positions will include 21 days holiday rising to 25 days annual leave per year and a package of statutory entitlements.