Are you an Accountant looking for your next exciting role?
We have a fantastic client who are looking for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to work within their offices based in Farnham.
To help ensure the smooth running of the office, to provide clients with Accounts; Tax returns and Personal tax returns – dealing with ad hoc matters and working on IRIS. The Successful Accounts Senior will able to prepare accounts for and manage a portfolio of clients and be highly skilled in the following areas;
- Accounts – the ability to produce sole trade, partnership and company accounts from a range of information.
- Trust accounts – is an advantage. Knowledge of Agriculture and private clients desirable.
- Tax – Knowledge of capital allowances, private proportion and other tax adjustments is essential, so the Accounts Senior has the ability to produce sole trade, partnership and company tax computations.
- The ability to file corporation tax return. Experience of PAYE and VAT will be helpful.
- Any experience you have with IRIS; SAGE; QuickBooks, Xero – would be advantageous.
- Training will be on the job. If part qualified a training package can be discussed.
- You’ll be taught how to use the equipment and about the office processes by colleagues.
Subject to experience the Accountants position will pay between £30k and £45k per annum. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 3pm on a Friday with 1 hour for lunch. Part time hours will be considered with a minimum of 3 days per week.
Note: Sometimes, extra hours are needed to complete assignments against set timescales.
If you are interested in the position and think you meet the requirements, then please apply today.