Specialising in the Design, Manufacture, Procurement and Supply of audio components and peripherals to the Automotive, Medical and Industrial sectors, our Client, a long established and expanding global company are actively looking to recruit a Sales Engineer.
As the Sales Engineer working with the Client’s very diverse customer base your main focus will be in following up on customer enquiries, liaising with the company’s project team, engineers, suppliers, and sub-contractors to ensure the customers’ requirements are not only met but consistently surpassed.
As the Sales Engineer, in order to grow and increase revenues, you will be expected to maintain and develop the existing client base and create new business opportunities and relationships. You will therefore control your own opportunities and leads to ensure enquiries become revenue generating projects. With the UK Head Office based outside Petersfield, and an Asia Pacific Sales Office, travelling regularly, Internationally, around Europe and the UK, regular nights away from home should be considered the norm.
As a dynamic Sales Engineer, you will have a strong and proven track record of Business to Business sales experience, ideally, thou not essentially, from within the Automotive or Aerospace industries, will have a proven understanding of Manufacturing techniques particularly associated with electrical, electronic audio and infotainment systems found within modern cars. You will also possess: –
- An ability and confidence to engage Senior Buyers and present at Board Room level
- A technical competence to work with and speak to Engineers at all levels
- Excellent planning and financial management skills
- A solid understanding of project management programmes and methodologies
- Good presentation and communication skills
- A good eye for detail and the ability to absorb the specific detail requirements for all customers
- Dynamic leadership skills with an ability to motivate and lead others
- An ability to be believed and trusted by clients at all levels
- Ideally, thou not essentially, a second European language
As the Sales Engineer you will be paid, subject to experience, between £40k and £50k per annum, plus a bonus structure. Included with a comprehensive package of statutory entitlements and benefits the position will include a Company Car and Travel expenses.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the “Data Subject”, will be supplying Jade Recruitment Limited with “Personal Sensitive Data”. Full details of how Jade Recruitment Limited comply with the GDPR legislation will be provided to you at the time of registration.