|Job Reference No.||6890|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£22k to £24k|
|Days / Hours||
Monday to Friday / 09:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs
Administration Officer - 6890
Our Client, based in Alton, requires an Administration Officer with proven experience to provide administrative support to the Individual Grants department.
You will be working 35 hour week Monday to Friday 09.00hrs to 17:00hrs and the position offers a salary of up to £24,000 per annum, subject to experience. This is a Temp to Perm role, starting at the beginning of March.
- Answering telephone and making calls - sensitivity is required
- good verbal and written communication skills.
- Using a bespoke database (training will be provided)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, Excel required, also able to type at a reasonable speed and must be accurate.
- Opening and distribution of post
- Franking of post
- Organising parcels for courier to collect from our premises
- Other general administrative duties as required
- deal with sensitive/difficult enquiries
- experience with customer service
- Be proactive & a team player
- Have a can-do attitude
- Possesses a sense of humour
- Be willing to help where required
- Punctual & Reliable
- Previous Administration Experience
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test