|Job Reference No.||6785|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||STE & Competency £28k to £30k / annum|
|Days / Hours||40 hour week|
Residential Care Home Manager
Our client based in Epsom is a looking for a successful experienced Residential Care Home Manager to take charge and lead this wonderful care home for the elderly based in Surrey.
- The operational day-to-day management of the service and the health, safety and welfare of the Service Users
- Sales – promoting the home to potential clients.
- Marketing – devising a suitable marketing strategy to ensure that the Home is appropriately marketed in the most cost-effective manner.
- Staff Management – including workforce planning, recruitment/ training of new and existing staff/ rota management/ supervisions and appraisals/ regular staff meetings/ disciplinaries / staff absence/sickness etc.
- General Assistance/Housekeeping etc.
- Dealing with complaints
- Management of budgets and day-to-day expenditure.• Ensuring Homelea’s continued regulatory compliance and that appropriate policies and procedures are in place.
- Compliance at all times with CQC guidelines, with constant reference to KLOE, so that the Home is prepared for inspection by CQC at all times.
- The Person essentials
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a health and social care setting
- At least 2 years relevant experience in an operational management capacity in a health and social care setting
- Experience of working in/managing a service
- Experience of managing an effective team
- A knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards of the service, including the need for the management and delivery of person-centred services
- IT Literate
- Good leadership and communication skills
- NVQ Level 5
This is a full time position and you will receive a basic salary of up to £30,000 as well as holiday entitlement with a working week of 40 Hours.
If you have the skills and experience previously in a role like this and are interested in applying for the position then please send through your CV today!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test