Our Dorking based Accountancy client are looking for a permanent Accountant to join their team. We are looking for a candidate with valuable experience and knowledge of working in a Private Practice and is looking for the next step in their career.
The Accountant will be joining a firm which pride themselves on providing tailored advice, planning and support as well as tax and accountancy services to a loyal and growing client base. Our client aims to improve their client’s financial performance and save them money in the process. So the successful Accountant must embody the same work ethic of working in your client’s best interest.
We are looking for professionals who have a general practice background and have the ability to work individually and as part of a small dynamic team. The Accountant will need to demonstrate the skills and behaviors that support the client in delivering a client focused friendly service and fit into a professional team environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- ACCA qualification or part qualified with Private Practice experience
- Accounts preparation skills (for sole trade businesses, partnerships and small limited companies)
- Auditing experience
- Experience in dealing with self-assessment tax returns
- Good organisational skills as managing the process of tax return completion for a portfolio of clients
- Good Interpersonal & Communications skills as this is a Customer facing role
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience using ISIS & Sage
- Be a good team player as they will be working and assisting other staff
The successful Accountant will get a salary of circa £45,000 per annum along with a generous benefits package.
So if you are looking for the next step in your accountancy career, this is the role for you! Apply now!