As a well-recognised and established Landscaping and Horticulturist Specialist our Liphook based client are actively seeking to recruit a 32 hour a week “Part Time” Administration and Finance Assistant to join their expanding Team of Designers and Horticulturists who, working principally across the South East of England, provide their largely high net worth clients with a full range of Landscaping Design and Maintenance services.
Working in a semi-rural environment and providing support to both the Finance and Marketing managers you will be tasked with entering and managing both Supplier invoices and Customer Sales invoices. In support of this role and using Sage you will: –
- Check and input purchase and sub-contractor invoices
- Managing and authorise the accounts payable payments
- Against approved estimates and fee proposals raise and issue Customer Sales invoices
- Implement credit control procedures, and chase late payments
- Update and maintain Sage records for reconciliations, travel expenses, and petty cash activities
Providing additional General Office Administration support you will need to be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software and Apps which are utilised for the management of remote working employee time sheets. Covering a broad range of administration duties your key responsibilities will be to: –
- Conduct routine weekly and monthly tasks associated with the payroll
- Download and Input commercial and project related data
- Monitor the operational status of the Companies Vehicles, this will include routine Servicing, MOTs, and Insurance
- Administer and handle new employee starter Records, Documentation and PPE
- Administer the Companies ISO accredited documentation
As the “Part Time” Administration and Finance Assistant you will largely be left to structure and manage your own work load. As a consequence, the successful candidate must be a confident and reliable individual who can proactively handle the day to day financial and general administration tasks.
The ideal candidate will have: –
- Proven experience of working with financial databases, budgets, and invoicing
- Ambition be proactive, and able to adopt a flexible approach to tasks
- An eye for accuracy and detail, will be analytical and possess the ability meet deadlines
- Competent knowledge /use of MS computer-based systems, email and the Internet
- Knowledge of Sage and Database Management Systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills
Working a Monday to Friday 32-hour week that’s 8 hours on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and 4 hours on Tuesday and Thursday, STE the position will be paid between £10 and £12 per hour which based on a 30 hour week will equate to between £16.6k and £18.7k per annum.
Please Note, due to the more remote location of the Offices the successful candidate will need their own reliable means of Transport.