Required urgently, Office Administrators with proven administration experience, and 3 years minimum previous employer references to work in Winchester.
Qualified to GCSE level or beyond the Administrative Officers will have an proven working knowledge of Microsoft Software, and other bespoke CRM systems and be well versed in ensuring that accurate, up to date information is maintained and made available in a timely manner. Additional duties may well include handling and answering routine enquiries, handling and distributing post, photocopying documents and preparing information packs or documents. The successful candidates will have experience of working within the constraints of Data Protection Legislation.
Required to work a 37-hour week, Monday to Friday 08:30hrs to 17:00hrs, Successful candidates should be available to commence work between now and March 2019. Subject to suitability there is real potential for the positions to become permanent ongoing positions.
Successful candidates will: –
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise the workload of both themselves and others
- Have the ability to provide administration support and Supervisory competence
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess competent experience of using Microsoft IT software
- Ideally have experience of communicating with Clients and Members of the General Public, and
- Ideally have experience working with Data Protection Legislation
Subject to experience, the Administrator positions will pay between £8.89 and £10.49 / hour and will include a full package of statutory entitlements and benefits