|Job Reference No.||7220|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£23k to £28k per annum|
|Days / Hours||
Mon to Fri, 39 hours per week
Our client is looking for an Interested candidates who are either experienced Assembly Fitters or someone with a mechanical interest and would like to train to be an Assembly fitter. This is great opportunity to receive on the job training with excellent long term career opportunities.
The team in Dorking, due to increased workload, are seeking interested candidates for both 6 and 12 months contracts to start immediately.
As a successful Assembly Fitter, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out all sub-assemblies and main assemblies in line with the defined process including process sheets and assembly drawings to meet the production plan.
- You will be able to read and follow process build instructions
- Taking personal responsibility for maintaining the high standards of process and product quality.
- Supporting the Company’s Quality Management System.
- Functioning in a safe manner taking into account personal safety and the safety of others in the work place.
- Operating within the constraints of the Risk Assessments in place for the defined activities.
- Reporting all shortages, faulty/damaged equipment, dangerous occurrences, accidents and injuries to the designated person.
- Willingly carrying out any tasks which are deemed reasonable by the Management Team.
- You will have a willing attitude to learn and have an interest in mechanics
Hours: 39 hours/week – Monday to Friday
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience. With an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, on-site canteen, pension scheme, uniform and more!
If you think this sounds like you, get in touch today!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test