Our client, a large international business with a local branch in Dorking, is looking for an experienced Assembly Fitter to join their warehouse team.
As a successful Assembly Fitter, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out all sub-assemblies and main assemblies in line with the defined process including process sheets and assembly drawings to meet the production plan.
- Taking personal responsibility for maintaining the high standards of process and product quality.
- Supporting the Company’s Quality Management System.
- Functioning in a safe manner taking into account personal safety and the safety of others in the work place.
- Operating within the constraints of the Risk Assessments in place for the defined activities.
- Reporting all shortages, faulty/damaged equipment, dangerous occurrences, accidents and injuries to the designated person.
- Willingly carrying out any tasks which are deemed reasonable by the Management Team.
Hours: 39 hours/week
Salary: £20,604 per annum + fantastic benefits.
If you are interested, apply now!