Are you looking for a new catering role?
Do you want to work Term Time Only?
Our client a school in the Croydon area is looking to recruit an assistant cook to join their existing team with producing and serving food.
Duties will include:
- Working as part of a team to prepare food for service.
- Receiving deliveries ensuring stock rotation and control to minimise wastage.
- Carrying out due diligence checks as set out by the company.
- Ensuring areas are kept clean and tidy and to high standard of hygiene.
- Supporting the cook manager where needed.
You must have excellent communication skills and work well within a busy team and to be able to work with minimal supervision.
Due to this position being in a school you will need to be able to clear an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
You will be working 20 hours per week
The rate of pay is £10.72 p/h.
If this role is of interest please apply today!