If you are a “customer focused” and “results orientated” B2B Sales Executive with proven knowledge and work experience of within the Design, Print and Promotional Marketing industry then our Chessington based client would be very interested in talking to you.
As a well-established and vibrant Marketing Services provider, in line with continued growth plans and priding itself on supplying customers with a comprehensive package of “direct marketing” and “promotional products”, our client is actively seeking to recruit a B2B Sales Executive who will proactively expand their customer base, achieve targets and ultimately increase sales turnover.
As an ambitious, success hungry Sales Executive you will have at least two years’ experience dealing with Customer orders, face to face, by telephone, and via email communication. Preferably you will have knowledge and understanding of the print and branded marketing sector. You will constantly strive to provide excellent customer service by way of listening to Customers suggestions and feedback. You will have strong business development initiatives and will evaluate all the relevant products and information in professional and timely manner. In this “sales orientated” role having an interest in graphic design, print, and promotional merchandise you will also:-
- Prospect and grow the business from newly opened accounts
- Build lasting customer and partner relationships at all levels
- Develop an effective sales strategy and territory plan to achieve sales targets
- Develop and draw up detailed and accurate job and print specifications for costing
- Travel to and attend customer sites on an as needs basis
- Efficiently enter and maintain customer records on the companies CRM system
- Proactively respond to Customer “cross selling” and “up selling” possibilities
- Assist on an as needs basis with Exhibitions, Promotions and Marketing campaigns
- Identify ways of growing the business for both new and existing clients
Working Monday to Friday as a successful B2B Sales executive subject to experience and personal development the position will pay a basic salary of £25k per annum and will include a benefits package and uncapped OTE of between £11k and £25k per annum. Annual leave will start at 22 days per annum and can rise to 25 days in addition to Bank Holidays.