If you are an experienced bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist and looking to join a leading, dynamic and rapidly growing global ad-tech / marketing communications company, then this vacancy is in all likelihood the opportunity you’re looking for.
Recognised as leaders in the global field of Media Planning and Buying and priding themselves on supplying their Client Partners with a distinct competitive advantage by way of their high value customer acquisitions, media focus, planning and buying expertise, this media planning and buying agency are actively looking to recruit a Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist to join their enthusiastic team.
Having a minimum 3 to 4 years hands on experience on several of the following platforms, Google Ads, Bib Ads, Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain, Push Notifications or Ad exchanges, your responsibilities will include planning, implementing and analysing paid campaigns across brands in multiple vertical fields, e.g. shopping, travel and finance etc. The successful applicant will join a team of experienced Digital Marketers and work on large-scale global campaigns and will, most importantly, be fluent in English and one of the following other languages French, German, Dutch, Swedish or Norwegian. Your principal day to day activities will be to: –
- Develop, plan and implement the marketing strategy for various verticals and sites
- Manage campaigns on one or several of the following networks: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain, Push Notifications, Ad exchanges
- Assist with creative writing for their Ad campaigns
- Monitor and remain current on new trends and approaches in web and social media, and make adjustments accordingly to always get optimal ROI
- Set up and optimize accounts by way of campaigns, writing ad copies, budget, and bid management
- Manage budgets, optimise campaigns against targets and conduct leverage bid management
As the Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist, you will readily manage large scale paid search campaigns across multiple markets and take accountability for deliverables, decisions, actions and results. As a result, orientated individual, you will be analytical with the ability to prioritise tasks in a logical and timely manner. You will also:-
- Have excellent MS Excel and Keyword user skills
- Have past experience in a data driven environment
- Be fluent in English and either French, German, Dutch, Swedish or Norwegian
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work harmoniously in a diverse work force
- Live and have a right to work in Dublin, Ireland
Working from the company’s Dublin Ireland based office you will subject to experience and competency be paid between Euros 40k and Euros 50k per annum and after a probationary period receive a generous monthly bonus.
Please Note: As part of your CV submission you should include your Skype/Hangouts. Due to the high volume of applicants only online applications will be accepted and only successful applicants will be contacted. We however thank you in advance for your application.