Brake Press Operator
|Job Reference No.||6981|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£22k - £23.5k per annum|
|Days / Hours||40 hours per week|
Our well-established Dorking based Client is a manufacturer of industrial equipment, they are actively looking to recruit a Brake Press Operator professional to join the Company’s Staff Team.
For the Role of Brake Press Operator experience with a Bystronic Press is essential because tasks include working with 2mm – 6mm thick metal sheets. The operator is also responsible for high quality production of parts, working to production targets, communicates concerns and problems to their supervisor or manager while working to safety procedures.
- To interpret drawing information and program the break press and roller
- Work to company quality requirements. Self-inspection of parts and rejecting parts from moving onwards if the required quality standard is not achieved.
- To maintain computerised component job file and update as required.
- To set and operate brake press according to daily workload requirements.
- To set and operate CNC plate rollers.
- To carry out daily safety checks on brake press
- Working with high team spirit
- Contribute to maintaining a high level of housekeeping and attention to health and safety issues to create a healthy and safe working environment.
- Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the company.
· Experience using a bystronic press.
· Previous experience in a Brake Press Operative position or similar role.
· Working with team spirit.
· Well organized.
· Good housekeeping and general conduct.
· Complete all tasks in a timely, clean, and safe manor.
· Must be able to withstand heated working conditions as it is an industrial environment.
· Can work extra hours to fulfil the role and meet targets.
The role will be 40 hours per week, with occasional extra hours to fulfil targets. Pay between £22k and £23.5k per annum depending upon experience.
If you are interested apply now!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test