Are you fluent in German?
Are you a graduate wanting to embark on a career within business?
Our client, a market leader in their industry, are looking for a German speaking Business Analyst. This role will involve the Business Analyst collecting, coordinating and analysing data to gauge the company’s performance rate.
Our client is looking for an intelligent individual, desirably a graduate with business or a similar subject degree, who is looking to jump into an exciting new role. The Business Analyst will be working for a large company who are well-established within their field so a team player mentality is essential. Plus, the Business Analyst will need to be fluent in both English and German due to the needs of the business.
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Using the captured data to devise targeted marketing campaigns to reach the correct customers
- Collaborating with other teams within the organisation to utilise the CRM system effectively
- Ensuring all data is collected and organised correctly for the ease of use by the marketing and sales team
- Keeping a close eye on the data in the CRM system to minimise errors and resolve any problems that arise
- Producing data reports for various departments as well as reports on worldwide performance, plus collecting competitors data for own analysis
- Find solutions for any gaps in the production of the data
In order to successfully fore fill this role, the successful Business Analyst will need to possess:
- A degree in business or a similar subject
- A driven motivated attitude to succeed and work hard
- High calibre analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Confident communicator both in person and in writing with individuals from all levels of authority
- Effective prioritising and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP and BI would be desirable
- Plus living within a commutable distance from Dorking
This position is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week with the potential for overtime depending on the needs of the business. Salary and benefits are dependent on experience.
So if you have a keen eye for detail and an analytical nature – apply now!