Our client, a Prestige Brand Vehicle Dealership is looking for a pro-active and highly communicable Business Manager to join them at their Gatwick, Surrey site where you will lead in the ongoing development of their organisation, that is, by maximising the sales of finance and insurance products, and in so doing guarantee the company’s commercial targets are met.
Reporting to the Brand Manager and working closely alongside the Sales Manager you will, by way of “added value techniques” and “sales processes”, assist in closing the sale of vehicles with finance packages which ensure set “sales” and “profit” targets are comfortably met. Commercially aware you will have extensive business knowledge and experience of selling Finance and Insurance products. As an innovative thinker you will be well able to assist the Brand Manager in increasing Sales, Profit and Brand reputation.
Ensuring the Sales Team and General Management are kept up to speed with new products and developments, that is across the Finance and Insurance markets, your additional accountabilities will extend to: –
- Developing, managing and refining the new and used vehicle sales policy.
- Assisting the Head of Business in maintaining franchise operating standards.
- Maximising the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products through the satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Training and mentoring Sales Executives to ensure they understand the features and benefits of the commercial products
- Answering Customer questions, concerns or queries with honesty, openness and clear explanation
- Ensuring the F&I spend is managed within budget
- Create an environment where the department and its staff develop and excel.
- Enhance the reputation of the Brand at every opportunity when interacting with others.
Successful candidate will:
- Have a proven history of Business Management within the Motor Trade F&I industry
- Have a robust understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills
- Be flexible and able to prioritize tasks
- Be IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Have the ability to build good customer relationships with both external customers and internal Staff
- Have a proven ability to work flexibly and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be results focused, self-motivated, confident and a team player
- Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent
Working a 45 hr week- Monday to Saturday 0700 to 1900hrs on a rota basis, the Business Manager will earn a basic £20k salary, but with OTE this can readily uplift to £45k per annum and includes a Company Car. This position also includes a very comprehensive package of Company entitlements and benefits.