Located in Hampton Court, Surrey, our client is looking to recruit a short order Cook / Chef to support the Kitchen Team preparing and cooking food for their Café.
Able to cook and serve the venue’s hot and cold food and offerings, as the short order Chef you will ideally be able to bake simple finger foods, cakes, and biscuits and ensure at all times food hygiene standards are maintained.
The successful short order cook will have a history of working in a professional catering environment; will have proven experience and skills in preparing “fresh” and “timely” delivered food. Your principal duties will extend to: –
- Planning, preparing and cooking menu items as directed by the Kitchen team.
- Assisting in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends,
- Carrying out the smooth and efficient running of your section
- Actively help maintain compliance with current Dietary, Food Safety and EHO Standards
- Being passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts
- Assist with the other Kitchen duties on an as needs basis
If you are creative, have good food preparation skills and are able to work on your own initiative, then this role could well be the is deal opportunity for you. Working a 40-hour week that’s with a rotating weekend roster you will be paid £10.50 / hour which equates to £21,840 per annum. If this sounds like the role for you, then apply today