|Job Reference No.||7113|
|Permanent / Temporary||Temporary / Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£12 - £13 per hour|
|Location||Croydon, Greater London|
|Days / Hours||Monday - Friday / 7:00 - 15:00|
Our Client is a prestigious secondary school based in the area surrounding Croydon. They are known for their impressive history and reputation for outstanding education for Girls, as well as their impressive facilities and expansive grounds.
They are looking to hire a Chef to help in the kitchen to provide fresh and healthy meals for the students every day. The ideal candidate will need to have experience in a chef position as well as a current enhanced DBS certificate.
· Prepare, cook and serve hot and cold meals, including planning meals which keep with special dietary requirements.
· Maintain high levels of hygiene within the workplace.
· To assist the other staff in the creation of food for functions and events (if and when required).
· To support the kitchen staff in managing and controlling daily food costs to ensure food is produce within the given budget and there is minimum food wastage.
· To advise on stock levels, restock and deliveries.
· To maintain accurate and timely administration in maintaining records regarding stock and equipment.
This role is over Monday to Friday and each shift is 7:00 to 15:00.
Pay will be £12 – £13 per hour, depending on experience and it will be paid weekly.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test