Chef De Partie
|Job Reference No.||7442|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£11 per hour|
|Days / Hours||Full-time|
Our client a franchise based in Blenchingly is looking for a CDP to assist in the everyday running and service of the Kitchen at a high end Golf club.
As a Chef de Partie you will prepare, cook and serve the menu’s hot and cold food and offerings, maintain all food hygiene standards whilst ensuring all the work and storage areas are kept clean and tidy.
The successful candidate will have a history of working in a professional catering environment; will have robust knowledge and skills in preparing “fresh” and “timely” delivered food. Your principal duties will extend to: -
· Planning, preparing and cooking menu items as directed by the Head Chef.
· Assisting in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends
· Carrying out the smooth and efficient running of your section
· Actively help maintain compliance with current Dietary and Food Safety procedures
· Assisting with stock taking when required.
· Assist with the other Kitchen duties on an as needs basis
The position will be paying up to £11 per hour working 5 days a week from 10.30am – 4pm (weekends involved) Some events in the evening will also be required.
Apply today if this opportunity interests you!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test