Located in idyllic Surrey countryside, just a short distance from Farnham our client a prestigious leisure facility is actively looking to recruit an experienced Chef de Partie who is passionate about producing, excellent food for both its patrons and staff.
Working inside a modern purpose-built Kitchen that’s alongside the Head, Sous, Pastry Chef, and Kitchen Porters you will, on a daily basis, assist with preparing Hot and Cold Main and Desert Courses for up to 100 covers. In addition, the Kitchen staff also cover around three members fine dining events per month, that’s for between 30 to 50 covers, and the Kitchen also supports the Bar’s Snack and Lunch menu’s.
As a keen, efficient and well organised Chef de Partie you will readily demonstrate an ability to work well as part of a close-knit, friendly team. Your principal duties will extend to: –
- Preparing and cooking the daily lunch and supper menu’s for up to 100 covers
- Undertaking daily and weekly cleaning regimes of both the Kitchen and Store areas
- Completing scheduled Temperature Control and Health and Hygiene checks
- Assisting with new stock deliveries
- Conducting stock taking checks of the cold room and dry stores
Working a 35 to 38-hour week, 5 over 7 days, that’s on either a 7am to 3pm, or 10am to 5pm shift, the position of Chef de Partie will, STE, pay between £20k and £22k per annum. The package of benefits will also include 20 days holiday, Annual Bonus, Death in Service Benefits, Meals and use of the client’s facilities.
Please note due to location your own reliable means of transport is considered essential