Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to be working in a busy environment?
Our client on the outskirts of Godalming is looking for a passionate Chef De Partie to join their catering team located in a lovely school in leafy Surrey.
The successful Chef De Partie will possess these qualities:
- At least 2-3yrs experience in a contract catering or hotel positon, or 2yrs of college training
- Knowledge of consumer trends and be able to suggest seasonal menu ideas
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 1
- Have knowledge of working at a high level industrial kitchen cooking with fresh seasonal produce
- Be able to clear a DBS check
The Chef De Partie will be assisting with food preparation, devising menus, serving and ensuring the kitchen is in line with Health and Safety regulations. The successful candidate must be a friendly and polite individual who can guarantee service with a smile! They must possess a positive attitude and a cool head as they will be working in a fast paced environment.
The Chef De Partie will be working all year round at 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 depending on the needs of the school. Weekend work will be required on a rota basis, overtime is also available.
Offering a salary of £23,500 per annum
So if you want an exciting new role full of variety, then this is the role for you! Apply now!