Our client based in Alton are currently looking to recruit 2 Claims Handlers on Fixed Term Contracts to join their experienced team, to liaise with Insurers, Loss Adjusters and members of the General Public.
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone with previous Claim Handling/Customer Service experience within an established company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Answer and handle all calls in an efficient, professional and patient manner
- Identify and respond to customer needs, proactively communicating to reduce the number of support calls.
- Manage claims from cradle to grave, ensuring they are closed in a timely manner and that subsequent invoicing is clear and compliant with our policies
- Liaise closely with the finance team to understand and improve invoicing outcomes.
Using excellent communication skills your principal accountability will be to ensure the company’s performance criteria is met as quickly and efficiently as possible. The ideal candidate will be someone who has a methodical approach to tasks and has the ability to follow a process from the initial enquiry to completion with accuracy and efficiency.
A typical 40 hour Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm) working week is envisaged; however, flexible working hours will be considered for the right candidate
Subject to experience and based on a 40 hour working week the salary will be up to £23k per annum.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment and able to multitask
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent professional telephone manner
- An excellent eye for accuracy and detail