Our client based in Aldershot who are a leading independent provider of specialist transport solutions and IT relocation services are seeking an experienced Class 2 Driver to join their expanding successful team.
This position provides a lot of variety with no two days the same, you will be responsible for delivery and positioning of high value, business critical items of technology, for example medical systems and IT hardware. You will typically form part of a minimum 2-person team and will assist in the transportation, handling, and installation of customer owned equipment. Previous experience of handling high value equipment is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Work will take place predominately at locations throughout the UK, however trips to Europe will be required from time to time so a suitable passport to facilitate travel is required.
- Willing to listen, learn and follow instructions.
- Totally committed to customer service.
- Excellent team player.
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to react positively to last minute changes.
- Polite, punctual and well presented.
- Possess a Class II Driving Licence.
- Reliable with a can-do attitude and willing to help others.
- Prepared to stay away from home when required.
With core working hours between Monday and Friday the permanent full-time position will require you to work flexibly, that’s to suit the demands of the job. Subject to experience the position will based on Monday to Friday working pay between £26k and £29k per annum. With regular overtime, bonus’s, and seniority this can readily uplift to £37k per annum. The package also includes: –
- Specialist handling equipment training
- A Company Uniform
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- A generous paid Annual and Public Holiday entitlement