Our client based in Bordon who specialise in freight transport are currently seeking professional and experienced 7.5T Class 2 / Cat C delivery drivers to assist in the day to day running of their business. you will be responsible for 10-15 multi drops in and around the GU and RH area providing goods to local businesses.
- Drive Company vehicles and operate Company equipment in a safe and proper manner in accordance with Company Policies, procedures and legislation.
- Multi drops in around the GU, RH surrounding area (10-15)
- Be able to work independently liaising with Team leader if needed.
- Have the ability to self-manage and use initiative for solving problems.
- Carry out vehicle checks prior to the operation of any vehicle.
- Provide a professional, safe and fuel-efficient driving service.
- Filling out all required paperwork after each drop
- On return to base, report to the traffic office for full debrief and report any exceptions in a timely manner.
This position will pay a salary of £23,000 per annum working a 48-hour week from 8am to 6pm Monday – Friday. You will be required to work a Saturday on a rota basis once every 8 weeks. This position also offers the chance to train for the C+E HGV Class 1 licence.
This position also offers an annual bonus of £2080 this is down to manager discretion on annual performance. This successful candidate will receive all the statutory benefits as well as:
- 20 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Full clothing provided
- Work mobile phone
- Overtime available (weekends)
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the “Data Subject”, will be supplying Jade Recruitment Limited with “Personal Sensitive Data”. Full details of how Jade Recruitment Limited comply with the GDPR legislation will be provided to you at the time of registration.