|Job Reference No.||6967|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£30k - £35k per annum|
|Days / Hours||Full-time / Monday to Friday|
Our well-established client in the financial services sector, following a restructure, are now looking to grow their team. They are looking for an experienced Client Services Admin person to ensure the smooth running of the general office, allowing the Director/Shareholder to focus on business development, client relations and sales.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs:
- Overseeing and providing all elements of operational administration
- Overseeing and contributing to the creation of operational procedures and templates
- Ensuring that the administration elements of the business are run in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
- The delivery of general office administration
- Stock take, purchase orders and all office supplies
- Client Agreements
- Preferred Method of Communication (PMC's)
- Money Laundering checks
- Meet and greet clients
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash and receipts
- Incoming and outgoing Royal Mail
- Incoming and outgoing communications relating to the business
- Organising Trips abroad/travel
- Office facilities ordering and maintenance
- Ensure the business meets Health and Safety requirements
- Ensuring the office is well presented, clean and tidy
- The provision and maintenance of operational procedures and templates that fall under the business management umbrella
- Creating, and recording operational procedures and templates in the agreed format
- Storing operational procedures and templates appropriately
- Ensuring that IT hardware and software meet the needs of the business
The successful candidate will be paid a salary of up to £35,000 working Monday to Friday.
If you feel you have the experience and are interested please apply today!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test