|Job Reference No.||6973|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£23k - £26k per annum|
|Days / Hours||Full-time / Monday - Friday|
Our well-established client in the financial services sector following a restructure, are now looking to grow their team. They are looking for an experienced Client Tracker Administrator is to support the Clients confidence in their financial plans Portfolio
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
· Contributing to all elements of client administration
· Contributing to the day-to-day running of the business by undertaking general administration duties
· Contributing to the smooth running of new business and review operations team e.g. Data entry for clients and their policies
· Prepare the financial data for assets trackers.
· Prepare the financial data for pension trackers, to include drawdowns and lifetime allowance.
· Financial Contract Maintenance.
The key qualities
· Very methodical
· System and process orientated
· Accurate and thorough
· Tenacity to finish all jobs that have been started
· Client friendly with excellent telephone manner
· Good communicator, written and verbal
· Very good computer and IT literacy – knowledge of Avelo, Watermark, Microsoft Windows and Office, Old Mutual Wealth Website.
The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday and you will receive a salary of up to £26,000
If you have experience and are interested, please apply today!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test