Based in Crawley our client a well-recognised Dealership for Commercial Vehicles are actively looking to recruit new Sales Executive staff who will join their growing Sales Team to proactively promote the sales of their comprehensive range of Commercial Vehicles and maintain their position as the regions preferred partner of choice for the Selection, Service, and Value of Commercial Vehicle sales.
As a Professional, Confident, Self-motivated Sales Executive your key responsibilities will be to:
- Sell the required target number of vehicles whilst maximising the profit on each unit sold, and at all times, working within all aspects of Dealership and Manufacturer standards.
- Ensure that all customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories, extended warranties, and other value-added products.
- Confidently build rapport with Customers readily identifying their needs and requirements whilst proactively promoting suitable vehicles features and benefits.
- In respect of funding vehicle purchase, ensuring that all Customers are given proper, and appropriate advice, referring them to the Finance Team as needed.
- Strive to delight customers and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively seek and secure repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods.
- Update the dealership’s records with customer information to ensure that the database is fully and accurately maintained.
Proficiently use Microsoft Office software and ideally, thou not essentially, have experience of Kerridge
If you possess excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, have a stable work history of providing the highest levels of Customer Service, along with an ability to secure repeat business, and are looking for a new Career challenge then this position as a Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive will be the ideal development opportunity for you.
With excellent opportunities for training and career development and a very comprehensive package of Company entitlements and benefits including a Company Vehicle, Working Monday to Friday 08:30am to 6pm with Saturdays 08:30 am to 1pm on a rotating rota the position will pay a basic salary of £22,000 per annum and with OTE earnings this will uplift to £45,000 / annum.