Our Alton based Client, an expanding organisation are actively seeking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator who in support of the Customer Service Team staff will handle and take ownership of the administrative documentation and CRM database system. Following all Company procedures, the Customer Service Administrator will, having initially been processed by the Companies Service Coordinators, ensure that Customers are kept informed of delivery dates, times, and exchanges.
Using proactive administration skills, and against the companies SLA’s, the Customer Service Administrator will manage the distribution of the Companies inbox to the Customer Service Team and will in addition, that’s on an as needs basis, co-ordinate and liaise with all other departments. Working in a timely and professional manner the Customer Service Administrator will also: –
- Engage with Vendors to pursue, chase and confirm delivery dates
- Engage with Vendors to determine and confirm their deliverables
- Update all Company records and ticketing
- Ensure, against set targets, all calls or requests are logged, actioned, and closed off
- Ensure all escalation procedures are correctly implemented and adhered to
Answering to the Customer Services Team Leader the successful Customer Service Administrator will have a proven track record in managing and conducting administrative tasks and will have experience of communicating with Customers and Vendors. Key personal attributes for the post are possession of: –
- A friendly, enthusiastic and good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and multi task
- A friendly, enthusiastic and team player attitude
- An ability to work accurately and effectively without direct supervision
Working Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 the Customer Service Administrator will earn £18.5k / annum. The post also comes with an excellent package of benefits.