|Job Reference No.||7264|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£19k - £23k per annum|
|Location||Ashington, West Sussex|
|Days / Hours||
Monday to Friday
Customer Service Assistant
Monday - Friday - Full Time - Permanent
Salary - Up to £23,000 pa - depending on experience
Our client, based between Worthing and Southwater, is one of the UK's leading End to End IT infrastructure suppliers. Since its inception in 2005, they have provided solutions and services to customers working in various markets, helping them to specify and deploy technology leading systems. They offer a wide variety of services including warehousing and logistics, training and education, custom product assembly and equipment rentals.
The Customer Service / Sales Support Assistant will: -
- Administration of Import/Export documents and procedures
- Role within a busy customer service team dealing with a high volume of orders, requisitions, courier tasks and other order related issues.
- Administration across a range of key projects, including stock holding and distribution, courier development and other on-site projects.
- Invoice & Query checking across a range of domestic & international couriers and pallet carriers.
- Ordering of Stationery and staff supplies.
- Daily paperwork & archiving.
- Working closely and liaising with Senior Managers and other key members of staff.
- Maintaining the best possible services.
- Dealing with customer complaints and escalation of courier and other in-house issues in a timely manner.
- Ad-Hoc commercial and office administration roles as required.
- All customer service-related tasks, including order processing, managing courier issues and answering a large volume of calls.
- Managing daily post & internal mail.
- Any other duties as required.
The successful Customer Service Candidate will have: -
- Experience of Import/Export and customs procedures is desirable but not essential.
- GCSE Maths and English (A-C Grade of Above) or equivalent
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive can-do attitude with a hard work ethic
- Communicate clearly, professionally and concisely.
- Organisation and timing
- Ability to work under pressure
- No experience required if you have the right attitude and enthusiasm to work
If interested, please get in touch!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test