Are you customer focused?
Do you want to work part time?
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our client’s vibrant team in Leatherhead. The Customer Service Advisor will be joining a growing company who provide activities for children.
The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for:
- Actively promoting the company’s values when interacting with all customers
- Dealing with customer inquiries over the phone and on email
- Boost sales by offering additional products when taking customer bookings
- Process and ensure all payments are completed
- Cash control when cashing up tills
- Communicate with the company’s various branches regarding parties and potential booking inquiries
- Contact potential customers to get new business
- Manage online contact and social media reviews
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Take customer feedback into consideration and action any problems or issues that may arise
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor who has:
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Confidence when communicating with customers and co-workers
- Excellent IT skills especially using all Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience and understanding of social media platforms for customer service
- A ‘can do’ approach that motivates them to achieve departmental targets
This is a Part-Time role working 21 hours per week, the hours will be 09:30 – 17:00 on Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday. Paying £10,014 per annum / per hour £9.17.
So if you want an exciting new role – apply now!