Our Alton based Client, an expanding organisation are actively seeking to recruit Inbound Call Centre Agents whose principal role is to deliver exceptional service and provide a query resolution service to their established and growing client base. Handling inbound calls your role will be to competently understand, handle, and investigate any complex concerns or issues raised by their Clients.
Using proactive management skills, the role requires the post holder to develop and grow, professional relationships with Sub Contractors. Importantly you will ensure all key information, follow up actions, and daily activities, are accurately recorded on the Customer Database system. Working either on your own or as part of a Team you will need the ability to manage and complete tasks in a timely manner.
Answering to the Customer Services Team Leader the successful Inbound Call Centre Agent will have a proven track record in Customer and Vendor liaison, and will importantly possess excellent: –
- Complaint handling skills
- General administration competencies
- Written and verbal communication skills
- “In house” database management skills
- Commercial awareness
Key personal attributes for the post are possession of:-
- A friendly, enthusiastic and good team player
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and multi task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work accurately and effectively without need for supervision
- An ability to follow escalation procedures with Customer Services and other relevant areas of the business
Working Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 the Customer Service Coordinator will earn £20k / annum. The post also comes with an excellent package of benefits.