|Job Reference No.||7335|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£27k - £30k per annum|
|Days / Hours||
Monday to Friday
Our client is part of a large global multibillion-dollar, privately owned business, grown over many years within a niche market that produces a broad spectrum of print and packaging solutions to the catalogue, magazine, retail, and direct mail markets.
With a divisional office located in Reigate, Surrey, they are actively looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative who is enthusiastic, proactive and a motivated team player dedicated to providing excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused and have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
The Customer Service Representative duties include:
- Support and communicate with existing customers by phone or e-mail
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of paper demand and manage inventory replenishment
- Process and manage purchase orders
- Check data accuracy in purchase orders and invoices
- Post vendor's bills in NetSuite (ERP)
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
Person Attributes and Skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure is essential
- Excellent team player who is friendly and confident when dealing with suppliers, customers, and colleagues
- High Integrity
- Ability to prioritize, set, and consistently achieve goals.
- Willingness to adapt to new tasks and flexibility during peak periods.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, and written)
- Ability to recognize and resolve issues independently.
- Consistently exhibits a high level of motivation and sense of urgency.
- Understanding of the company products, services, processes, and procedures (Training will be provided)
- Must have good knowledge and experience of using Excel and Microsoft office
- Knowledge of NetSuite (Highly Desirable but not required)
- Ability to learn new skills and willingness to adopt new tools, processes, and procedures.
- Bilingual (desirable but not essential)
Our client is offering a salary of up to £30,000 per annum, plus benefits including company pension, private health insurance, income protection insurance and life insurance.
You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm from their Reigate office and there is some flexibility with home working.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test