|Job Reference No.||6894|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Days / Hours||Monday to Friday / 40 hours a week|
Our Global client has a brand-new opening for a Data Analyst to join their fast-growing team. They are looking for a tenacious person who can turn data into strategy and actions. You are confident in a data; but also have a strong customer service ethos for their internal and external customers. You’ll play a central role in their day to day planning, delivery, and the strategic development for the growth of the company and sales channels.
Your duties will consist of, but not exhaustive of:
- Maintaining the company’s Master File and ERP system of Product information ensuring nothing is left untouched, and you become their Data Champion.
- Being the owner of product data requires liaising with other departments such as Production, Marketing and Warehouse, plus third part suppliers to gather the correct information for the database
- Working alongside the sales team and other subsidiaries to analyse, challenge their sales and purchase forecasts to provide good data for Production and Supply Chain teams.
- Create and populate performance vs forecast tracking to be continuously review, identifying learnings and key insights to support your drive for forecast accuracy
- Monitor customer forecasts and associated demand, ensuring optimum inventory levels are ordered when required
- Reviewing processes alongside Customer Operations Manager and IT team to drive through changes that could be automated or enhanced to improve the customer and business experience
- Preparation, consolidation and distribution of operational plan across multi site – monitoring full order/stock data to drive decisions across Customer Operations.
- Collating and processing large amount of data into readable, actionable use for cross functions of the business.
- Provide a data support service to Sales and Customer Service team to ensure customers satisfaction to agreed service levels.
- Monitor Data integrity across ERP system.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Expert knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and practice of Power BI, Desirable. However similar such as tableau would be sufficient
- Able to find and process and trend and or correlations in large amount of data.
- Experienced analyst in collating and processing large amount of data into palatable use
- A confident self-starter with the ability to think and react quickly
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test