Operating across Domestic and Business environments our Alton based client who are established specialists in the field of Insurance Management and Recovery Claims are actively seeking to recruit a Data Analyst to join their growing Company.
Using the Company’s Claims Management System as the Data Analyst you will be responsible for the analysis, production and reporting of the company’s performance information, this data will be released and digested by the company’s key stakeholders and in-house Field, Claims and Contents team, so the quality and accuracy of the report information is seen as an essential requirement.
This role would suite a recent graduate who has related data analyst handling knowledge and most importantly, has super user experience with Microsoft Excel. You will be expected to manipulate Excel data, graphs and run pivot tables. As the Data Analyst you will: –
- Create and provide detailed and accurate monthly reports for key stakeholders
- Evaluate internal systems and processes readily identifying inaccuracies, problems and issues
- Identify growth trends, marketing and business opportunities
- Develop working relationships with the in-house mangers with a view to supporting and aiding their business objectives
- Develop supportive Stakeholder relationships and in so doing produce valued Stakeholder reports and KPI data
- Develop and maintain primary and secondary sourced data
- To enable easier use and analysis build more flexible and scalable scripts
Having strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and proven analytical and problem-solving skills you will also:
- Have strong Microsoft Office and advanced Excel user skills
- Be numerate and confident with conducting analysis with a logical approach
- Have experience and the ability to conduct stake holder management tasks
- Be a Graduate or hold equivalent qualifications in Maths, Economics, Statistic or Computer Science
- Ideally, though not essentially, have an understanding of the General Insurance market
- Ideally, though not essentially, have experience with SQL software would also be advantageous.
Working a Monday to Friday 40-hour week, (9am to 5pm), the position of Data Analyst will subject to experience and competence pay between £22k and £25k per annum