Our client based in Dorking is looking for an experienced Delivery Driver/Warehouse operative to join their company.
As Delivery Driver/Warehouse operative you will be working 40 hours per week 5 out of 7 days to include 1 weekend day a week.
The successful warehouse operative will be required to have a Forklift and counter balance licence as well as having a C1 category lorry licence in order to carry out regular deliveries.
Your general responsibilities will include:
- Representing the company in a courteous and professional manner
- Managing the barn warehouse
- Booking in deliveries and ensuring orders match paperwork
- Managing stock and carrying out weekly stock checks
- Picking customer orders for delivery
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Reporting to the store manager
- Date checking and ensuring stock rotation
- Comply with onsite health and safety
As the delivery driver/warehouse operative you will be flexible and have an adaptable approach and willing to learn. You will be friendly and customer focused with proven experience working within a warehouse environment. Have a high attention to detail to deal with paperwork and have excellent communication skills.
It is essential for you to have a Forklift and counterbalance licence as well as a C1 Category lorry licence with an up to date driver CPC qualification card and digital tachograph card.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm
The salary for this role is paying up to £24,000 p/a DOE.
If you would like to know more please apply today!