We are looking to recruit a Digital Advertising Specialist to join our clients team based in Clapham Junction.
Your Role on the Team:
As the Digital Advertising Specialist, you’ll be the beating heart of all Amazon advertising in the company, and ultimately responsible for taking the biggest budget in the marketing team and helping to make it even bigger. You’ll be equipped with the cash, autonomy, and influence you need to take our Amazon advertising efforts from good to truly great, continuing our trend of aggressive growth on the world’s largest ecommerce marketplace.
- Ultimately responsible for the smooth sailing of all advertising on
- Amazon, ensuring budgets, bids, targeting & conversions are exactly where they need to be
- Day-to-day management of all Amazon advertising campaigns & platforms across all marketplaces in the UK & Europe, including Video in Search, Amazon DSP, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Products, Product Display and more.
- Development & evolution of advertising strategies for each platform, as well as an overarching plan to keep them seamlessly integrated
- Manage performance reporting for all Amazon advertising channels, ensuring issues are escalated and KPIs are met
- Deliver all advertising campaign development for new Amazon marketplace launches and new product launches within existing markets
- Carry out thorough & expansive keyword research, filtering these keywords as necessary to ensure all budgets are tailored to the keywords that deliver the most results
- Effectively target Amazon advertising efforts to drive organic rank and reduce our dependence on advertising to drive sales.
- Implement advertising automation processes where necessary/appropriate to ensure your time is spent efficiently without losing control over important decisions
- Collaborate with the rest of the Amazon team to ensure the clicks we earn convert as effectively as possible
- Constantly innovate within the Amazon Advertising space, investing in new platforms, technologies & opportunities to keep our client at the cutting edge
Person Specification Desired Experience
- A proven track record delivering improved revenue with more efficient budgets is
- absolutely essential (at least 2 years experience)
- Hands on experience with managing Amazon advertising is not essential, but very much preferred
- Experience with paid search channels such as Google Adwords or Bing Ads is desired, in the absence of Amazon advertising experience
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns across multiple international marketplaces
- Experience with advertising automation, and a clear understanding of the pros and cons of this
- Experience and understanding of attribution modelling and advertising analytics
- Experience reporting on advertising performance to senior stakeholders or clients
- Experience with not just day-to-day advertising management, but the ground-up development of highly effective advertising strategies.
This role is paying up to £35,000 p/a
Want to know more? Apply today!