|Job Reference No.||6770|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||up to £35K plus Bonus|
|Days / Hours||Monday to Friday / 9:00am to 5:15pm|
Based in Bracknell our client, a world-renowned supplier of niche market products for both the UK and Worldwide markets are actively looking to recruit a confident and dynamic Digital Marketing Executive who will proactively promote the company’s online and retail market place products.
As an innovative and creative Digital Marketing Executive working across a diverse range of digital marketing platforms you will be well versed in maximizing effective search engine optimization techniques and will readily identify effective processes for increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic.
Managing the company’s sales on market places such as Amazon and eBay as an ambassador for the company’s brands you will be proficient in PIM and MAM management. You will constantly strive to provided good B2B and B2C customer service by listening top well-intentioned requirements, pursuing them with company colleagues, before providing timely customer feedback. As a Digital Marketing Executive your key responsibilities will include:
• Full responsibility for maintaining and improving the companies on line listings, presence and image
- Monitoring and analyzing online sales and performance
- Monitoring Google Analytics and your ROI activities
- Co-ordinate inventories and listings with the Sales team
- Managing the in-house CRM and email marketing for both B2B & B2C customers
- Maintaining SEO, PIM, MAM and paid search media
- Creating and deploying engaging content for blogs, web sites, articles and publications
- Reviews of current market conditions and competition with the aim of retaining market leadership
- Working and liaising with Sales, Trade and Product Managers to coordinate marketing strategies
- On an as needs basis attend shows both in the UK and Abroad
Having excellent organizational and copywriting skills you will have a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and ideally, thou not essentially, have experience of working within the Arts, Crafts or Education sectors. Other key personal attributes will include: -
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A positive, enthusiastic, “hands on” attitude with a strong desire to succeed
- An understanding and appreciation of good business practice
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service
Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:15pm STE and competence the position of Digital Marketing Executive will pay up to £35k per annum and includes a bonus scheme. The position will also include all statutory benefits and entitlements.
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test