Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Reference No.||7027|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£42k - £45k per annum, +15% Bonus|
|Days / Hours||Monday - Friday / Fulltime|
Based in Bracknell our client, a world-renowned supplier of niche market products for both the UK and Worldwide markets are actively looking to recruit a confident and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager.
They are looking for a candidate that will be confident in a digital marketing role, working on a variety of digital marketing tasks ranging from marketplace marketing, PIM and MAM management, SEO, paid search, email, website management, social media, etc. A critical thinker who is dynamic and positive; your ideas and initiatives will contribute to the success of the team and the company. Excellent organisational and copywriting skills are critical to the role. A background in craft, art and educational supplies would be preferable.
Your duties will consist of:
- Managing our sales on marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, etc. You will be responsible to maintain and improve our listings, manage our presence and image online. Constantly improve our visibility. Manage our marketplace marketing.
- Monitoring and analysing sales on these platforms.
- Ensuring adequate inventories, listings and creation of online bundles, in collaboration with the sales team, to meet sales.
- Maintaining our PIM, MAM and Sharepoint up to date.
- Helping to maintain our website up to date and to manage social media profiles.
- Managing SEO and paid search.
- Managing affiliate marketing.
- Managing CRM and emailing marketing (B2B & B2C). Developing and optimising our customers database.
- Monitoring Google Analytics and ROI on all your activities.
- Creating and deploying engaging content for blogs and articles for our websites and third-party websites and magazines; including support with SEO and backlinks.
- Elaborating market and analysis and evaluation of competition. Understanding market conditions to assess opportunities for growth.
- Reviewing strategy and initiatives to ensure planned results are being delivered.
- Work cross-functionally, liaising with sales, trade marketing executives, product managers, brand managers and communication managers.
- Attending shows in the UK and abroad.
Full time position, Monday - Friday. Salary up to £45,000 + a 15% Bonus
Based near the Bracknell area
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test