Our Client based is looking for a Service Driver to join their expanding business based in Reigate.
The duties of the Service Driver will include loading, delivery and collection of hire equipment. They should drive to and from the customer site in a timely and professional manner and also complete any relevant checks and administration involved for the hire.
In addition the Driver will be responsible for the service, cleaning and maintenance of portable toilets.
The main duties include:
- Driving a 3.5tonne van on a route of approx 20-30 stops per day
- Routes will be anywhere in SW London to south coast, areas split currently between 10
- Attend site and clean, empty and restock portable toilets
- Delivery and Collection of portable toilets either as part of driver’s route or a dedicated flat
- Various duties in yard dependent on current need
- Start usually 6/630am Mon to Fri, off Bank Holidays and over Christmas period (dates TBA),
any time worked over 9 hours classed as overtime
- Although weekend work is not part of the normal work week, any worked is paid as
overtime (see below)
- Full training given, uniform supplied after initial period
- Must provide own Safety Boots
Salary after successful completion of Temp to Perm:
Basic £1326 p/m
Weekly Full Attendance Bonus £45 p/w
Monthly Full Attendance Bonus £65 p/m
Overtime worked @£10 p/h Mon-Sat / £13 p/h Sundays
Paid last working day of month
The candidate must be over 25 and have at least 5 years driving experience.
If you think this sounds like you, apply today!