Our client a well-established financial investment and advisory company working across a broad range of Pension, Inheritance and Asset financial services are actively seeking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join their Alton, Hampshire based team. Reporting to the Administration Manager in a timely and professional manner you will be expected to competently work under your own initiative, that is prioritising and managing your own work load, and at all times adhering to all Internal, and Statutory Data Protection, and Financial Compliance regulations.
This is a demanding role requiring the Finance Administrator to support Clients, Accountants, Solicitors, and Financial Providers carrying out bespoke Finance Industry based tasks, that’s in addition to more routine general office duties such as handling post, email, and telephone communications.
As the Finance Administrator you will be expected to engage with Clients to progress new business documentation, ID checks, Letters of Authority, Risk Analysis, Fund Performance reports, Enclosures, and ongoing updates for both the Client and inhouse CRM database systems. As part of your interaction with Clients, Accountants, Solicitors and Financial providers you will be expected to: –
- Place “Buy” and “Sell” trades against assigned Client Accounts
- Handle Client Change, Income Release, Withdrawal Requests and Audits
- Complete Fund switches and issue related correspondence
- Conduct routine maintenance on “Cash Accounts”
- Conduct internal fund reviews and prepare related reports
- Handle and process deceased client accounts and claims
- Schedule and book Client meetings
- Attend Client seminars on an as needs basis
Working across a broad spectrum of financial investment products such as General Investments, ISA’s, Bonds, and Pension products, the successful candidate will have experience of administration within the Wealth Planning and Finance Management industry and will possess: –
- Experience of working with financial investment platforms / databases,
- User experience of CRM Database systems,
- Competent user knowledge of MS Office software, email, and the Internet,
- Ambition be proactive, and able to adopt a flexible approach to tasks,
- Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills,
- An eye for accuracy and detail, will be analytical and possess the ability meet deadlines,
- An ability to work well on your own or, as needed, as part of a Team
Working a Monday to Friday 09:00hrs to 17:00hrs with ongoing opportunities for Training and Development the position will subject to experience typically pay between £18k and £22k per annum. For well a qualified and competent individual a higher salary will be considered.