|Job Reference No.||6966|
|Permanent / Temporary||Permanent|
|Salary / Rate of Pay||£40k - £45k per annum|
|Days / Hours||
Full-time, Monday - Friday
Our well-established client in the financial services sector, following a restructure, are now looking to grow their team. They are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to support the Company Director in the smooth running of the financial well-being of the Company. To ensure that the company complies with all HMRC, Companies House and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations.
- Contributing to the day-to-day running of the business by undertaking general financial duties
- Financial management reporting
- Financial aspects of FCA compliance
- Company budget setting and management
- Tracking and monitoring the company profit and loss
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- Communications with external financial auditors and accountants
- Reconciliation and payment of expenses
- Payment of Company bills
- Commission/fee statement downloading
- Commission/fee statement matching
- Reconciliation of income from all providers
- Credit control administration
- Completion of PI ID Forms
- Review quarterly income and expenditure figures
- Maintain and compile Aged Debt Reports
- Credit Note raising
- Invoice raising
- Purchase order authorisation and invoice payments
- Month end company account closure administration
- Update, maintain and finalise submitted business register
- Complete BACS Transfers
- Month end finance administration
- Online VAT filing (as required)
- Tracking client renewal fee expectations
- Professional subscriptions and renewals
- Office Insurance renewals
Job Description Summary
- Maintain accurate records on the database
- Year end Accounts administration
- Maintain Assets Under Management Register
- Complete Corporation Tax Returns
- Maintain and process Payroll
- Maintain and process Parking Permit renewals
- Complete RMAR returns
- Complete Professional Insurances and Data Protection Renewals
The successful candidate will also contribute to general office financial administration.
You will be provided with support and guidance from the Compliance Manager and Office Manager when required.
Experience of working in a financial services environment and using Avelo and Xero software would be a significant advantage.
The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday and you will receive a salary of up to £45,000.
If you have experience and are interested, please apply today!
What do employers look for in a C.V.? What are the definite no-nos? This will you gives some of the answers.
Read more >
Now you’ve got that interview, how do you go about securing the job?
Read more >
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate
This course is required if you work with or handle food to meet UK training requirements.
Apply on the site >
Allergens Test and Training
Be in the know when it comes to Allergens by reading our guide and testing yourself afterwards, remember to email your answers to email@example.com
If we put you into a kitchen our client’s will want you to have all the correct knowledge of food safety and hygiene, click the link below to complete the test