As part of a large global multibillion dollar, privately owned business, grown over many years within the niche market of print and packaging solutions. With a divisional office located in Dorking, Surrey, we are actively looking to recruit a Finance Manager.
Working closely with the Operations Director, the Finance Manager role will require the successful applicant to have all the necessary understanding and skill sets to Manage, Prepare, and Deliver the P&L Management Accounts, with dotted line responsibility to US HQ Corporate Finance.
Using “Netsuite” the Company’s designated Finance CRM system, for which training will be given, the principal accountabilities of the Finance Manager will be to: –
- Monitor, review, and query as appropriate, the daily cash movements of the business.
- Enter in an accurate and timely manner, all accounts payable bills.
- Administer validated Client and Customer payments
- Experience for foreign currency transactions; Yen, Aus$, US$, Euro GBP
- Proactively manage the divisions credit control, “Dunning Process”.
- Prepare both UK and EU VAT accounts for use both internally, and by VAT Consultants.
- Competently provision VAT advice to the Organisation, ensuring up to date Tax legislation is enacted.
- Administer the data supplied by others, uploading it into month end accounts.
- Provide monthly reconciliations, balance sheets, and as requested, summary reports.
- Ensure timely assignment completion and budgetary compliance
- Ensure timely financial management of budget overruns
- Maintain all legal requirements within “Netsuite” CRM system
Working across global accounts the Finance Manager will help develop and build, both the Finance Teams responsibilities and accountability’s. At all times monitoring and evaluating commercial risks and opportunities, in particular with regard to Tax and Business Development. As the Finance Manger you will have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. In a professional, friendly manner you will confidently deal with Authorities, Suppliers, Consultants and Work Colleague’s.
Educated to GCSE levels A-C with Maths and English, you will as a minimum have an Associate Degree, in Finance, Economy, or Mathematics. Preferably, you will be a Chartered Certified Accountant with proven experience of working within a Finance Team and recent knowledge of UK and European VAT legislation. As an individual you will:-
- Work well under pressure
- Effectively plan and prioritise your work load to meet set deadlines
- Possess excellent IT CRM system and Microsoft software user skills
- Ideally have a robust knowledge of “Netsuite” software
- Foreign Currency Experience
- Comfortable working in a small team environment
Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30 pm you will subject to experience be paid £35k and £40k and will be entitled to a full package of statutory entitlements and benefits.