Based near Godalming and working for a well-established Specialist Contract Catering Company our client is actively seeking to recruit a Food Service Assistants, (FSA’s), to join their well-established catering team. Answering to the Catering Manager you will have experience of providing a professional, friendly catering service and be able to perform a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a professional catering environment and will be able to:
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- Assist in the preparation of food and snacks.
- Keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times.
- Rigorously follow the unit cleaning schedules.
- Ensure the customers are given a prompt and efficient service.
- Project a willing and helpful attitude to customers by being visible during service periods
In support of the client’s business you will be expected as required to attend food safety, health and safety and environmental training courses, show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role and act as a positive ambassador.
Please note for the successful FSA candidate, on your behalf a DBS clearance will be undertaken by the client.
Based on a 40 week and working 5 over 7 days you will be expected to work rotating “Early” and “Late” shifts, (7am to 3:30pm and 12 noon to 8pm) the successful applicant will be paid £17,334 / annum