Are you a trained Gas Engineer?
Do you want to join a family-run business?
Our client is looking for a qualified Gas Engineer to join their team servicing customers Surrey. The Gas Engineer must have experience within a similar role along with customer service skills. This a great role if you’re a Gas Engineer who enjoys being on the road, traveling all over Surrey to assist customers with a number of maintenance and servicing appointments.
The Gas Engineer will be:
- Servicing both domestic and commercial gas and heating systems
- Able to service and fix a number of gas products
- Covering a customer base within a 30-40 minute radius of Dorking
Perks to the role:
- Excellent salary up to £40,000 per annum
- A van will be provided
- Friendly team
- Working hours will be Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Bonuses and pension!
Due to the nature of the role, the Gas Engineer will be on 24 hour call 1 week out of every 4 to assist customers outside of traditional working hours. The successful Gas Engineer would ideally live in a 30/40 minute radius of Dorking because of the location of our client’s customers.
So if you want to join a small friendly company – apply now!