Are you a Graduate looking for a career starting move??
We have a networking solutions company who are looking for an exciting driven graduate to fill their Account Manager position to work within their sales team maintaining, developing new and existing customer relationships.
The Sales Account Managers duties include:
- Understanding and Developing and promote the company’s business objectives.
- Achieve and exceed Sales Targets and Goals as set out by the management.
- Representing the company to the customer to ensure that all business objectives are achieved.
- Identify and secure New Business and generating sales.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts.
- Demonstrate product knowledge.
- Answer the phone and deal with enquiries accordingly.
- Manage and update the CRM on the database.
- Maintain good working relationships.
- Supporting other Sales Managers
- Deal effectively with any complaints.
The Successful Sales Account Manager will have GCSE Maths and English (A-C or above) or equivalent Have an understanding and appreciation of Basic costing and sales principles. You will have excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy. The Sales Manager will be confident to build effective relationships, with a positive can-do attitude.
There will be training provided to help build and grow on sales and account management skills to help progress you through the company. Working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
The company are all about teamwork, a good working environment and professionalism. They are a vibrant office who work closely with each other and there is plenty of opportunities for company nights out and various events.
Salary is up to – £25,000 + Bonus + Benefits