Our client based in Aldershot who are a leading independent provider of specialist transport solutions and IT relocation services are seeking an experienced HGV Driver (Class 2) to join their expanding successful team.
This position provides a lot of variety with no two days the same, you will be responsible for delivery and positioning of high value, business critical items of technology, for example medical systems and IT hardware. You will typically form part of a minimum 2-person team and will assist in the transportation, handling, and installation of customer owned equipment. Previous experience of handling high value equipment is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Work will take place predominately at locations throughout the UK, however trips to Europe will be required from time to time so a suitable passport to facilitate travel is required.
- Willing to listen, learn and follow instructions.
- Totally committed to customer service.
- Excellent team player.
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to react positively to last minute changes.
- Polite, punctual and well presented.
- Possess a Class II Driving Licence.
- Reliable with a can-do attitude and willing to help others.
- Prepared to stay away from home when required.
This position is permanent/full time. (Flexible working hours required to suit the demands of the business) paying a basic salary of between STE £20,000-£25,000 per annum with regular overtime available and a realistic bonus potential. As well as receiving statutory company benefits you will receive the following:
- Regular Overtime (weekend, evenings and overnight)
- Specialist handling equipment training
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- 20 days paid holiday plus public holidays
- Company Uniform