Are you an experienced HGV Mechanic looking to join a Premium Brand Commercial Vehicles Dealership? Then this may well be the golden opportunity you are looking for to both develop and grow your career. Our clients Aldershot based Workshops are looking to recruit an experienced HGV Mechanic to join their engineering team.
As an HGV Mechanic you will be working on the brand’s new and used commercial vehicles carrying out Inspections, Maintenance, Repairs, and Diagnostic checks. At all times you will be ensuring the Dealership and Brands reputation are maintained to the highest standards. You will as a matter of routine strive to provide excellent Customer Service, and as an experienced PSV Technician you will actively: –
- Inspect, repair and maintain the brand’s diverse range of vehicles
- Identify and report any additional items of concern, damage or repair
- Complete all related paperwork and documentation
- Use your mechanical knowledge and training to identify and resolve defects efficiently
- Supply, from start to finish, excellent Customer Service and attention to detail
As an experienced HGV Mechanic, you should have a positive can-do attitude and will be ready and willing to develop and grow your technical experience, and as a minimum you will have attained a NVQ Level 3 with a minimum 5 years work experience, essentially within an LGV / PSV Commercial Workshop environment.
Working a 45-hour week that’s Monday to Friday (Mon to Thurs 7am to 5pm and Friday 7am to 1pm), subject to experience, the position of HGV Mechanic will pay a starting salary of up to £34.3k per annum and will include 22 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays, a good Pension Scheme, comprehensive training opportunities, and an excellent package of entitlements and benefits.